Victron inverter with a VE.Direct output
It allows you to easily read and operate your inverter from a computer, tablet and smartphone with the VictronConnect software and VE.Direct Bluetooth Dongle.
This inverter can also be connected to the Victron Color Control GX for continuous reading of Information.
The Victron Phoenix Inverter has a pure sine output, a high peak power and great efficiency.
Thanks to hybrid technology, exceptional specifications and possibilities go accompanied by a light weight and small dimensions.
- Input voltage: 12 Volt
- Output voltage: 230 volts
- Continuous power: 250 VA - 1200VA
- Peak power: 400 Watt - 2200 Watt
VE.Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
- a computer (VE.Direct-to-USB interface cable required, must be ordered separately)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices ('VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle' required, must be ordered separately)
Note: this model has no battery cables.
There are no reviews yet.