heater set Autoterm Air2D/12V DELUXE URAL EDITION Landrover Defender TD5
The Autoterm Air 2D (formerly Planar 2D) is a 2kW diesel air heater by Autoterm (Advers). It's a reasonably priced alternative to similar models bei Espar or Webasto, namely the Airtronic D2 or Airtop 2000. The kit contains everything you need for installation, including a control unit.
The digital control unit allows for power level control or temperature control. There is also a lead for external switches or self-made remotes. You can also attach an optional temperature sensor for more accurate temperature control. Menu currently only available in English and Russian language.
All Planar heaters are (e2) mark certified allowing installtion in all vehicles within the European Union without consulting TÜV or MOT offices (or whatever they are called in your country.... ;)) Please note: The mounting holes etc. are identical to Espar, so you can simply replace one of those without having to modify anything.
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Heat output: 0.8kW (min), 1.8kW (max)
- Fuel efficiency: 0.1ltr/hr (min), 0.24ltr/hr (max)
- Power rating: 10W (min), 29W (max)
- Air flow: 34m³/h (min), 75m³/h (max)
- hot air hose 60mm system
- Heater 12V
- digital control unit PU-27 (cable length 1.8m)
- fuel pump "Thomas Magnet P327 or P0636"
- fuel pump rubber mounting bracket
- wiring harness fuel pump
- wiring harness heater
- air intake hose with silencer (17 x 9 x 5 cm)
- heat protection sleeve
- fuel intake pipe
- 5.5m plastic fuel line
- 300mm universal rubber fuel line connection
- 1m exhaust pipe, flexible
- stainless steel exhaust silencer (17 x 9 x 5 cm)
- nuts bolts, shrink tube, cable ties, ...
additionally for Defender-Kit:
0,3 m air duct
Webasto air outlet
fuel intake pipe Landrover Defender 90/110/130 Td5 2.5, Td4 2.4 und Td4 2.2
air intake hose with filter
- Length: 33cm
- Height: 12cm + 2.5cm connectors
- Depth: 12cm
Weight of bare heater: 2.86kgs
Dimensions Cubby Box:
Weight of Cubby Box inkl. installation plate: 6,5kg