Intelligent detection of the running engine
The D+ simulator Pro generates the control signal by recognizing the vibrations of the running engine. It works fully automatically and independently of the charging operation of the alternator. Therefore it is particularly suitable for vehicles that have an alternator management, e.g. vehicles that comply with the Euro 6 standard.
- switching output: max. 0.3 A (+ switching, overload and short-circuit proof)
- switch-on delay approx. 4 seconds to avoid incorrect activation
- adjustable, additional voltage monitoring and switch-off delay
- Display of the device status via three-color LED
- low own consumption
- for 12V and 24V Systems
- no intervention in the vehicle electronics
switch-off delay & charging voltage monitor
In order to bridge start-stop phases (e.g. at traffic lights) or stop-and-go (e.g. in a traffic jam), the new D+ Simulator Pro has an adjustable switch-off delay. In addition, a built-in charging voltage monitor prevents unwanted activation in the event of external vibrations, such as for ferry trips.
It meets the requirements of DIN EN 13976 with its low power consumption of less than 3mA
There are no reviews yet.