DIY heater box kit with proven Autoterm air heater
Our heater box kit includes all components to install an Autoterm Air 2D heater in a custom box.
Scope of delivery:
- Autoterm Air 2D Ural Edition including all cables and electrical connections, pump etc
- PU-5 control panel
- 7m extension for the PU5 to be able to regulate the heating "from afar".
- 6m power connection cable
- 4m heat-resistant hot air hose for outdoor use (2m for hot air intake and 2m for hot air outflow)
- 2 outlet nozzles incl. clamps
- 1 heater holder
- 2 wall ducts
- 1 tank of 7.5L
How long does one tank last?
The 7.5 l tank provides 30 hours of heat with a full load consumption of 250 ml/h.
What else do I need?
For the box, we recommend an aluminum box with a volume of approx. 70 liters. The minimum dimensions should be L 53 x W 32.8 x H 38 cm (internal dimensions) so that the hot air hoses can also be stowed away during transport and there may be space for a battery.
The power supply can be designed individually. If the set is to be operated with 230V, a 230V to 12V power supply unit can be installed. But this should not deliver less than 25A.
Of course, the box can also be fitted with a battery. We recommend an AGM battery with no less than 30Ah.
There are no reviews yet.